The Urmans escape 'gas chambers in Shanghai, China'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The Urmans escape 'gas chambers in Shanghai, China'

Postby Hannover » 7 years 9 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:26 pm)

I've taken a post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek from another thread* (the humorous comments are his :lol: ) and started this new one. Clearly, this is deserving of it's own thread.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7458
excerpt:
They later found out the Germans had converted a factory in Shanghai into a gas chamber, equipped with enough spigots to gas the city's 20,000 Jewish refugees.

As I've said all along, "Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurdity of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message".

The claims made about "gas chambers" in Shanghai are a clear indicator of the unhinged nature of Jews claiming to know about 'gas chambers'. This asinine tale is really no different from the ones made about the alleged 'gas chambers' in Europe.
One must look at the motives, the psychology involved, and the encouragement that begets 'holocaust' lies.
Read on, the entire story debunks itself.

- Hannover

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:
PotPie wrote:
Los Angeles ?
How about.."gas chambers in SHANGHAI: ?

The Nazis had a gas chamber in Shanghai

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Ernst & Judy Urman, escaped the gas chamber in Shanghai, built to kill 20,000 Jews

Rocky Mountain News (Colorado), March 25, 1991:

Judy grew up in an upper-middle-class home in Madgeburg, Germany, and remembers being the only Jewish child in school.

"The children didn't play with me during school, and the teacher wouldn't call me by my first name," she said.

In 1939 her father was arrested and sent to Buchenwald, a labor camp. She was sent to an orphanage in Leipzig so she could continue school. By 1940, her mother had arranged passage to Shanghai, and her father was released to join them.

Judy's older sister was deported in 1942 and sent to Auschwitz with her husband and two children. A third was born in Auschwitz.
All were killed in the concentration camp. :alien:

Ernest grew up in a comfortable home in Vienna, and remembers having his Bar Mitzvah on a Saturday in June 1938. His father was arrested the following Monday and sent to Buchenwald. He was allowed to leave when Ernest's mother produced their tickets to Shanghai.

(Did you puke already?
No?
Try again....-Jerzy)

Judy and Ernest met in a ghetto set up for 20,000 Jewish refugees and were married in 1947. Before they were allowed to emigrate to America in 1952, they spent another 18 months in Shanghai, several years in Israel and 10 months in Vienna.

They later found out the Germans had converted a factory in Shanghai into a gas chamber, equipped with enough spigots to gas the city's 20,000 Jewish refugees. :bootyshake:

"When we went to Isreal, I was 4 1/2 months pregnant with our first child," Judy said. "We weren't allowed to go through the Suez Canal because there were 1,000 Jews on board, so we had to go around the Cape. :mrgreen:

"It took 7 1/2 weeks, and I was seasick the whole time."

By March 1958, they were American citizens, and in August 1960, they arrived in Denver with "no job, three children, a station wagon and a U-Haul trailer filled with the basics."[/b]

Ernest went into the insurance business, "and the last 10 or 15 years have been very good to us."

"This country gives everybody an opportunity, if you're willing to work for it. That's something to be cherished, and we have always been treated well by everybody here."

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 36&t=17527

Jerzy
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Urmans escape 'gas chambers in Shanghai, China'

Postby Haldan » 7 years 9 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:58 pm)

Clearly not a misprint either.
This is "Walk the line History" at it's finest. :lol:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”