'sonderkommando' Yanina Cywinska's bizarre Holyhoax tale

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

'sonderkommando' Yanina Cywinska's bizarre Holyhoax tale

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:53 am)

Yanina Cywinska's bizarre Holyhoax tale

Monday, December 17, 2012
Yanina Cywinska's bizarre Holyhoax tale: At 10 years old, I dragged bodies out of the Auschwitz gas chambers, survived being gassed, survived 5 days with no water

Yanina autographs copies of her book.

Yanina Cywinska has improved her Holy Hoax fairy tale.

Summary:

At only 10 years old, Yanina was taken to Auschwitz.

Her job at Auschwitz was as a "sonderkommando", in which she had to drag dead bodies out of the gassum chambers.

One day she was horrified to see that she had pulled her own mother out of the chamber!

Another time Yanina says she was forced by the Nazis to dig a big ditch that was to serve as their own mass grave. They worked digging the ditch for five days without any food or water!

The Nazis tried to holocaust her by shooting her and then dumping her into the mass grave. But the firing squad's bullets missed! The Nazis then pulled her out of the ditch and took her to Auschwitz for holocausting.

Yanina was then taken to the gas chamber to be deathed. She held her father's hand inside the gas chamber as he died!

Yanina passed out inside the gas chamber, but somehow survived! Carbon monoxide was used, and not Zyklon B. She was then secretly resuscitated by an inmate!

Yanina now lives in the United States and spends her time telling her fairy tale to young school children.

Article: A night to remember: Holocaust survivor recounts story of horror and hope

By Vic Cantu

This article was published on 11.22.12.

Holocaust survivor Yanina Cywinska autographs copies of her book.
PHOTO BY VIC CANTU

[b]When she was 10 years old, Yanina Cywinska was a slave at the Nazis’ infamous Auschwitz concentration camp. Her job was to drag dead bodies out of a gas chamber. Her horror was compounded the day she realized the corpse she was pulling out by the legs was that of her mother.[/b]

“Please mom, wake up, I know you can do it!” she pleaded. “Wake up and let’s go home!”

A fellow prisoner, Greta, admonished her to keep working lest she meet her mother’s fate.

[b]“You’re whining—there’s nothing she can do!” Greta yelled, which prompted the child to continue her grim duties.[/b]

This was but one of the atrocities recounted Thursday, Nov. 15, by Cywinska (pronounced Yuh-ZIN-skuh) during “Avoiding Future Holocausts: A Night to Remember” at the Chico Unified School District’s Center for the Arts on the Pleasant Valley High School campus.

Several hundred attendees watched this powerful and inspiring event featuring Cywinska and dozens of PV students who acted, recited, danced and played music with the aim of remembering the atrocity and preventing future holocausts. Actors dramatized tense holocaust-era moments, such as the recital of a love letter by a Jewish ghetto prisoner who longed for the days before he was forced by his Nazi captors to wear the Star of David as a yellow patch on all clothing.

The production was devised and coordinated by PV English teacher Amy Besnard. “This is an amazing representation of what real teaching and learning can be,” she said before the show.

At various times during the event, pairs of students read passages from the United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights, created after World War II, which forbids abuses such as genocide, slavery and torture.

Student Katie Van Patten both wrote and acted in some of the scenes, including one dramatizing the Japanese mass rape and genocide in the Chinese city of Nanking during the second Sino-Japanese War.

“It was a very moving, but difficult subject to cover,” Van Patten said afterward.

Cywinska’s 20-minute speech was the most powerful of the performances. She recounted two harrowing escapes from Nazi execution. Her Polish, non-Jewish family was captured by the Nazis for stockpiling weapons and literally going underground, living in sewers as part of the Polish resistance. Cywinska was separated from her family and forced with other prisoners over five days without food or water to dig an enormous ditch that was to serve as their own mass grave.

She recalled that, while lined up along the ditch, she stepped behind a mother and baby to support them as they stumbled. Her maneuver shielded her from the firing squad’s bullets, allowing her to fall unharmed into the grave. She escaped only to be recaptured and sent to Auschwitz with her family. In the gas chamber she held her father’s hand as he died with the others. She passed out but somehow survived the gas—it was carbon monoxide, not the Zyklon B ordinarily used—and was secretly resuscitated by an inmate.

Her spirit, she said, triumphed after the war, when she went on to fulfill her dreams of becoming an actress and ballerina.

Cywinska’s talk elicited several standing ovations. “I’ve been crying for about an hour now,” exclaimed one woman.

Students added to the emotion by occasionally gracing the stage in pairs under a spotlight and recounting genocides elsewhere, such as Rwanda, Cambodia, China, Guatemala and Sudan.

Additionally, a piano solo offered the theme from Steven Spielberg’s movie Schindler’s List. It was followed by a violin and piano duet. The most elaborate performance featured 30 students gracefully acting out, through gesturing and dance, scenes of despair, capture and ultimate triumph.

In the show’s finale, students of PV’s welding class presented Cywinska with a 2-foot-long, gold-metallic Star of David emblazoned with the phrase “Gone but not forgotten.”

The theater lobby showcased World War II artifacts and tables encouraging healing and remembrance. One urged attendees to fill out a short pledge listing how they would prevent future holocausts. Approximately 100 of the forms were pasted on the lobby’s wall; they contained phrases such as “I’ll prevent bullying at my school” or “I’ll educate others about the Holocaust.”

“The show brought tears to our eyes,” said Monica Pinckney, whose children attended PV.

After the performance Cywinska happily talked with attendees and signed copies of her autobiographical book, Sugar Plum Nut.

“I have lots of hope because of this program,” she said. “Please take care of America. It’s the only game in town for keeping justice in the world.”
http://www.newsreview.com/chico/night-t ... id=8406272

See Also:

- Yanina Cywinska's Hoaxacaust tale-"Nazis paraded around briefcases and lamps made of human skin while washing their bodies with soap from Jewish bone"

- Yanina Cywinska's holo-fable - Survives Auschwitz gas chamber when dead jews fall on top of her, protecting her from poisonous gas

http://exposing-the-holocaust-hoax-arch ... ot.com.au/

Jerzy

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 36&t=20214
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: 'sonderkommando' Yanina Cywinska's bizarre Holyhoax tale

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:12 am)

You couldn't make it up! ;)

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 am)

...and yet, she did!

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 am)

JoFo wrote:...and yet, she did!

:alien:

Jerzy

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:46 pm)

JoFo wrote:...and yet, she did!

Indeed! My point. :)

On a more serious level, I think that after so many years and with someone who was so young at the time, given all the stories she's been exposed to since, she is probably no longer capable of distinguishing what is true from what she imagined or has been fed. The unreliability of both perception and memory, the planting of false memories and how we all lie all the time, especially to ourselves, are important themes in contemporary psychology, much of it, most even, by Jewish psychologists.

A related topic in a thread I started a few days ago: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7503

Or have a look at this: http://danariely.com/2012/07/13/lying-liars-who-believe-those-lies/

I couldn't resist a smile at:
Take for example our decorated war hero from above, Williams Gehris. When a reporter confronted him about his lies, Gehris responded that “there are people who don’t believe 6 million Jews were killed, either.”

Add to this all the encouragement she gets, the way she is made to feel important, and, quite possibly, the money she makes...

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:42 am)

"she is probably no longer capable of distinguishing what is true from what she imagined or has been fed."

Correct but that's not my problem:)
All I see is another holo-liar .Why she is doing this,what kind of mental problems she has...
Who cares?
LIAR IS LIAR.

Jerzy
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 am)

Well, apart from the fact that if she thinks what she is saying is true she is not lying, you don't get very far in the field of public relations by just screaming "LIAR!". On the contrary, It's likely to be a big turn-off.

If, on the other hand, you use more grown-up, more analytical and more scientific arguments, as I have attempted to do, you have a much better chance of being listened to and of influencing somebody.

I am surprised at your simplistic reaction, since you wrote that what I posted in the thread referred to was "excellent".

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 am)

I'll go with Mr. Ulicki-Rek on this low life passing as a respectable human being. It's hard to imagine any one person telling more lies than Cywinska. Liars like her have caused untold damage to people's lives. In truth, liars like Cywinska have caused innocent people to die. We can analyze her psychologically, as we can analyze any criminal mind, but the fact remains she is a criminal who is distorting the thoughts of youngsters and defaming an entire ethnic group. And, she is making money while doing it. Just like a double dealing street hustler, arrogant liars like Cywinska deserve no quarter.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 am)

Goethe wrote:I'll go with Mr. Ulicki-Rek on this low life passing as a respectable human being. It's hard to imagine any one person telling more lies than Cywinska. Liars like her have caused untold damage to people's lives. In truth, liars like Cywinska have caused innocent people to die. We can analyze her psychologically, as we can analyze any criminal mind, but the fact remains she is a criminal who is distorting the thoughts of youngsters and defaming an entire ethnic group. And, she is making money while doing it. Just like a double dealing street hustler, arrogant liars like Cywinska deserve no quarter.

Suit yourself. I can't see any point in attempting to discuss with someone who's not interested in discussion.

Bob
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bob » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:08 am)

Kingfisher wrote:Well, apart from the fact that if she thinks what she is saying is true she is not lying, you don't get very far in the field of public relations by just screaming "LIAR!". On the contrary, It's likely to be a big turn-off.

How do you distinguish "lying" from "she/he thinks that what she/he is saying is true"?

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:29 am)

Dictionary.com makes intent an important factor in its primary definitions. Certainly tht's how I interpret the word in most cases and how I use it here.

Of course she could be lying in her teeth, but it's not a given. Reality is more complex. I understand Goethe's emotional reaction and don't differ with him on the nefast consequences. As I've commented on another thread, though, I think it's the big guns of the Industry we should be going for. By all means take her on but save your main efforts for the organ-ginders (not the monkey). ;)

Bob
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bob » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:48 am)

Your answer from dictionary.com:

lie: "a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood."

Ok, so how do you distinguish between "false statement told with deliberate intent to deceive - lie" from "false statement told without deliberate intent to deceive - not lie"?

Kingfisher wrote:I think it's the big guns of the Industry we should be going for. By all means take her on but save your main efforts for the organ-ginders (not the monkey).

I disagree, she is less known, ok, but such witnesses are still important since they actually do not differ from witnesses which are more known, their most outrageous claims have one collective feature - they cannot be verified by anything, we have only words. Such witnesses considered as false (they often use word "mistaken") even by exterminationists (I hope!) can be used to expose double standard and how other witnesses which are more known are accepted despite making the same or similar false statements, but in fact, there is no difference except for one witness is more known, other less known and as is clear - veracity of some claim cannot be judged on the basis of who is more or less known, quoted, and etc. What I consider as very absurd, some of her claims are at least technically possible contrary to some false statements from more known and accepted witnesses, as you call them "organ-grinders".

Early version of her testimony with the most outrageous claims was obviously considered important so United States Holocaust Memorial Museum included it into their collection[1] Her book was included as well, but I did not read it so far, so i do not know what is its content.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes

[1]Summary of the interview with Yanina Cywinska on October 17, 1991, February 2, 8 and March 8, 1993, Bay Area Holocaust Oral History Project. Included into United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection in March 2001 and January 2003, RG Number - RG-50.477*0511, RG-50.477*0510, RG-50.477*0191, RG-50.477*0190.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 pm)

The same problem you get with every single real survivors that still can tell "THEIR" stories.
In 2012; they can only have been children. And children have their own way to deal with bad memories...a kind of "Peter Pan syndrom" so to speak. Some embelish it other darken it.
What is shocking is how those overgrown kids are still used...The real ass is the organizer of this events! But they are kind of working for you!
You don't need to be a denier to be embarrassed by this kind of mysticism. Those guys (the industry) are crazy and keep cutting the tree on which they sit! Amazing.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:47 pm)

Balsamo:
I'd like to think that was true, but these people are getting blanket exposure to the next generation without any dissenting view being heard. The Holocaust mania that prevails today didn't exist when earlier generations were young. It's a very powerful and well-funded PR campaign.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm)

Bob:

By "organ grinders" I don't mean witnesses, I mean the Industry, the people who are orchestrating all this. You have more likelihood of getting public sympathy that way too, and a lot of the groundwork has been done by people like Finkelstein, who don't identify as "deniers".

On the other hand, when the indisputable frauds like Rosenblatt and Defonseca get blown, that is huge.

[edited a typo]
Last edited by Kingfisher on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”