URGENT MESSAGE FROM ERIC GREENBURG ABOUT RODOH

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

URGENT MESSAGE FROM ERIC GREENBURG ABOUT RODOH

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:19 am)

A message to WERD
http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... ?f=3&t=319
Eric Greenburg Posted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Werd,
Saw your post at CODOH. Joe Future and Duke Umeroffen are in fact the same individual. The former Nexgen from RODOH who was harvesting revisionist IP's and personal information to share with government authorities in the EU and places where there exist restrictions on free speech.
Blogbuster vacated Siberian Exile to avoid the heavy handed moderation of Joe Future (Nexgen/Duke). Who seems to now have restored authority at RODOH (so revs who post there should beware).
You are NOT safe posting in forums moderated by Duke Umeroffen/Joe Future. Blogbuster is being attacked on all sides over there and was forced to be polite to Duke. Please let your forum know this. All the best to you.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: URGENT MESSAGE FROM ERIC GREENBURG ABOUT RODOH

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 am)

In other words, if you are a EUROPEAN REVISIONIST, it may be time to pack it in and ask a good moderator like theblackrabbit or else Scott Smith to deactivate your account immediatly and destroy all information. As the saying goes, "Time to get the hell outta Dodge." Don't make yourself vulnerable to documented criminals.

See:
Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Again!

Given that those HC scum have had accounts here before, it means they could try to make others with fake names on here. And that makes me have nightmares about what could happen to this place!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 am)

Once you registered there, that info is on the server. The question remains, if that IP address can be linked to a personal account with a real life address having an identifiable user. If your country persecutes Revisionists, you should familiarize yourself with net security and anonymizing.

The collection of personal details is something I recall from the days, when the Nizkor crew was still active. I think the Germans also had a team engaging in that, they called themselves IDGR I think.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 pm)

Desperation and panic by Jewish supremacists is what this reflects. None of this would be happening if they had proof of their laughable and impossible '6M & gas chambers'.

It's also interesting to observe the BDS movement (boycott, divest, sanctions against violent racist-apartheid Israel). Jewish supremacisms' grip is slipping by the day. Have a look at site after site which discusses apartheid Israel's policies, the comments expressing awareness of and disgust towards Jewish supremacism are growing by leaps & bounds. This certainly assists in getting more & more people to scrutinize the 'holocaust' swindle. People are fed up and speaking out. It's about time. The emperor has no clothes.

The tide is turning. We're winning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 pm)

:shock: Great speech!

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 am)

I agree with you Hannover. Their desperation speaks volumes. They are clearly trying to make good on their threat from 2012 to take over RODOH.

Roberto Muehlenkamp runs RODOH now!
http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/for ... ?f=5&t=197
Hans Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 pm
My dears,

The RODOH forum is under new owners! We will be making all the rules about who can post and what will be posted. So prepare yourselves! You biscotti are banned - chooch -

Duke Umeroffen-IDIOT Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I've arrived to help you piss on this grandiloquent and delusional forum Hans!

Together we shall persevere!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”