The non-existent engineers of "the Final Solution": Dr Brack

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The non-existent engineers of "the Final Solution": Dr Brack

Postby hermod » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 am)

When you invent a lie, the problem is you have troubles keeping your story straight and credible later, especially with complicated technical matters like chemical slaughter houses called "gas chambers". The Allied victors could, propagandistically speaking, turn some vanquished Germans into mass murderers 'confessing' their crimes afterwards for the victors' show trials, but they couldn't turn those Germans into real experts on mass murder in chemical slaughter houses. In 1947, a judge of the Nuremberg "Doctors trial" asked Dr Viktor Brack - allegedly one of the gassing masters of the defeated Reich - for details about those extraordinary chemical slaughter houses. That Allied judge, Judge Serbing, legitimately thought that such sophisticated facilities had required gifted technical experts to design, build and control those facilities. So he interrogated the unfortunate Dr Brack - who of course knew nothing about how homicidal gas chambers were supposed to look like and work - about the Nazi gas chambers of the Allied horror propaganda. The predictable result was the surreal conversation here under.

Wikipedia states:
Viktor Hermann Brack (9 November 1904 – 2 June 1948) was a Nazi war criminal, the organiser of the Euthanasia Programme, Action T4, where the Nazi state systematically murdered disabled German and Austrian people. Following this, Brack was one of the men responsible for the gassing of Jews in the extermination camps, and he conferred with Odilo Globocnik about the practical implementation of the Final Solution. Brack was sentenced to death in 1947 and executed in 1948.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Brack

Nuremberg military tribunal, "Doctors Trial", 1947:
Q (Judge Sebring). In other words, were these [gas] chambers [of Action T4] not built according to some specifications, plans and specifications?

A (Dr Viktor Brack). I can't imagine that, every chamber was different. I saw several of them.

Q. Do you know what department gave the order for having the numbers built? Was that your department under Bouhler?

A. No. It was Bouhler himself.

Q. And he gave the order to the various heads of institutions to install this chamber, is that correct?

Q. Now, how would the heads of each of these institutions know how to install a gas chamber unless there were certain plans and specifications given to them?

A. I never saw any such plan. I don't know of any.

Q. Would you know how to go out and build a gas chamber unless some engineer or planner had told you? Certainly I wouldn't.

A. I don't know whether I would either. Presumably he called in an engineer.

Q. That's what I'm trying to say. What engineer or group of engineers was responsible for seeing that these gas chambers were built so that they would do the job they were supposed to do?

A. There was certainly no group of engineers. I presume there was somebody at the institutions who had enough technical ability to do it. I don't know.

Q. Then, so far as you know, someone at one of these institutions would be told by Bouhler to construct a gas chamber and he would call the head of the institution then would call on someone, you don't know whom, to go out and build the chamber Is that correct?

A. That is how I imagine it.

Q. Well, wouldn't it make a considerable difference whether the chamber was to be constructed for euthanasia by carbon monoxide or by some other means? Wouldn't there have to be some technical information available to the head of the institution so that he could give directions to his mechanic to build the thing to do the thing it was supposed to do?

A. I must say honestly I really don't know anything about that. I can't judge.

Q. Do you know whether or not any department of the government, under Bouhler, or under Brandt, or under anybody else, was responsible for seeing that the gas apparatus was installed properly?

A. I don't know, but I don't believe so because I would probably have heard of it.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/docs/tes ... k1947.html

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The non-existent engineers of "the Final Solution": Dr B

Postby borjastick » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 am)

OK very good and informative, but I assume there are plans for the gas chambers for the killing of the lice in mattresses and clothing. If so have you or anyone seen these plans?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The non-existent engineers of "the Final Solution": Dr B

Postby hermod » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:11 am)

borjastick wrote:OK very good and informative, but I assume there are plans for the gas chambers for the killing of the lice in mattresses and clothing. If so have you or anyone seen these plans?

2:10 - 3:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmUY3sz3W4

The last blueprint in the video is similar to the drawing of a delousing gas chamber which I had already seen on Friedrich Paul Berg's website.

http://www.nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

Mr Berg will probably provide you much better information on the blueprints of the delousing gas chambers than I've just done.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”