"It was a miracle!"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

"It was a miracle!"

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:03 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

https://Gaschamberhoax.com
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "It was a miracle!"

Postby hermod » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 pm)

What camp was she talking about? Majdanek?
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm)

I think it was Maidanek.

Friedrich Paul Berg
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:24 pm)

Apparently some Jews chose to deliberately starve themselves! in order to die quicker due to buying into the gas chamber rumors.

Last edited by Eric Hunt on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 pm)

Eric Hunt said:

"Apparently some Jews chose to deliberately starve themselves! in order to die quicker due to buying into the gas chamber rumors"

There's your "Self Assisted Holocaust Hoax", Mr. Berg!

http://www.vho.org/GB/c/FPB/SelfAssisted.html

"Everybody's telling us 'don't eat.....don't eat, because it's hard to die when they give you the gas because your stomach is so full" :lol:
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:26 am)

Here we have (below) a typical Nazi shower-gas-chamber. This is one in Maidanek. It is so horrible! Couldn't they have painted the walls or added tiles? And it even shows the spray nozzles and piping through which the gas or water passed depending on the whims of those fiendish Nazis. And just look at that huge window on the right. No doubt, it was made of tempered, unbreakable glass. It was obviously put there to deceive the victims into thinking they might even escape if they wanted to escape. Such fiendish cleverness--Oy wey!

:idea: :idea: :idea:
Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

propagandaskeptic

Postby propagandaskeptic » 5 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 pm)

Are there any "survivors" who actually claim to have somehow witnessed gassings or to have somehow survived a gassing (not matter how implausible the story might be)?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:42 pm)

propagandaskeptic wrote:Are there any "survivors" who actually claim to have somehow witnessed gassings or to have somehow survived a gassing (not matter how implausible the story might be)?

Of course there are. Many. One example is Moshe Peer who allegedly witnessed and survived 6 gassings at Bergen Belsen.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:22 am)

There's a long thread on miraculous survivors: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=108

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:36 am)

propagandaskeptic wrote:Are there any "survivors" who actually claim to have somehow witnessed gassings or to have somehow survived a gassing (not matter how implausible the story might be)?

Oh yes....

Both these newspaper headlines are about the sensational testimony of Polish Jewess Zofia (Sophia) Litwinska regarding her partial gassing in an Auschwitz gas chamber.

To summarise:

- She was taken by truck to the gas chamber
- Led into a room that looked like a shower-bath
- The doors were closed
- She saw fumes coming through the window at the top
- She began to cough violently, her eyes steamed with tears, and her throat felt as if she would be asphyxiated
- She heard her name being called so she raised her arm
- She felt herself being thrown out of the room
- SS-Obersturmfuehrer Franz Hoessler put her on his motorcycle and took her to hospital

You can read it here: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/i-was-also-rescued-from-inside-gas.html

Then there's the affidavit of Regina Bialek, submitted to the same trial as "evidence," her story is almost identical to Litwinska's, but the gas came out of the floor, and it was Mengele that saved her after a partial gassing:

3. On 25th December, 1943, I was sick with typhus and was picked out at a selection made by Doctors Mengele and Tauber along with about 350 other women. I was made to undress and taken by lorry to a gas chamber. There were seven gas chambers at Auschwitz. This particular one was underground and the lorry was able to run down the slope and straight into the chamber. Here we were tipped unceremoniously on the floor. The room was about 12 yards square and small lights on the wall dimly illuminated it. When the room was full a hissing sound was heard coming from the centre point on the floor and gas came into the room. After what seemed about ten minutes some of the victims began to bite their hands and foam at the mouth and blood issued from their ears, eyes and mouth, and their faces went blue. I suffered from all these symptoms, together with a tight feeling at the throat. I was half conscious when my number was called out by Dr. Mengele and I was led from the chamber. I attribute my escape to the fact that the daughter of a friend of mine who was an Aryan and a doctor at Auschwitz had seen me being transported to the chamber and had told her mother, who immediately appealed to Dr. Mengele. Apparently be realised that as a political prisoner I was of more value alive than dead, and I was released.

4. I think that the time to kill a person in this particular gas chamber would be from 15 to 20 minutes.

http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/Trial/TrialAppendices/TrialAppendices_Affidavits_03_Bialek.html

And as hermod mentioned, there's Moshe Peer nee Moïse-Israël Przemyslawski:
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-unforgettable-moshi-gassed-six.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:02 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:

Oh yes....

Both these newspaper headlines are about the sensational testimony of Polish Jewess Zofia (Sophia) Litwinska regarding her partial gassing in an Auschwitz gas chamber.

To summarise:

- She was taken by truck to the gas chamber
- Led into a room that looked like a shower-bath
- The doors were closed
- She saw fumes coming through the window at the top
- She began to cough violently, her eyes steamed with tears, and her throat felt as if she would be asphyxiated
- She heard her name being called so she raised her arm
- She felt herself being thrown out of the room
- SS-Obersturmfuehrer Franz Hoessler put her on his motorcycle and took her to hospital

You can read it here: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/i-was-also-rescued-from-inside-gas.html

Zophia Litwinska couldn't have seen "fumes coming through the window at the top" as hydrogen cyanide is a colorless gas and the homicidal gas was supposedly introduced in the form of pellets (Zyklon B) through wire mesh columns (Kula columns), not in the form of a gas through a window at the top of the room. And even with that kind of blatant lies, the 'Holocaust' believers will continue to respond "And what about all the witnesses?" at every opportunity to defend their faith. :roll:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”