note to David

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

note to David

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:51 pm)

Welcome to The Revisionist Forum.

I must mention that attempts to tar & feather Revisionists with the 'evil Nazi' canard will not be tolerated here. Your first post here was deleted accordingly.

I invite you to post on specifics of the story which I assume you accept as fact. We will then debate those specifics in a reasonable manner as noted in our posting guidelines.

Thanks, Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:30 am)

I explained the problems with your last post to the thread 'proof of Einsatzgruppen massacre?' Don't throw a fit just because I require you to stay within the guidelines which you agreed to when you registered. The guidelines apply to everyone.

Again, start separate threads on those links you gave and please comment on the reasons you find those links credible.

David, we want to discuss specifics with you; but in a way that is clear, and on topic to the initial post in any given thread.

that previous note to you:
David,

Some points about your deleted post:

You posted 3 links without comment as to why you found them credible, AND they were separate threads unto themselves.

Just posting various links without serious comment on the issue at hand (Bruns and his alleged taped conversation) will not suffice.

Flooding the thread with only vaguely related links which are not commented upon is not debate.

However, if you find those links supportive of any position you accept, then please start separate threads on each of them; and once again, tell us why you find them credible. We're more than glad to debate you.

I would also invite you to peruse the rest of the Forum.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:38 pm)

David:

Your continual posting of accusatory, off topic material is getting you nowhere. It has the effect of making you appear as if you are actually dodging debate and simply trashing the Forum without ever supporting your positions. Unfortunately, that is an all too common tactic for those who lack evidence in which to rebut Revisionist research.

We welcome your views and the reasons you have them, those must be stated specifically in order for debate proceed.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:57 pm)

David:

Your post of 7 topics for debate in 1 thread must be done in separate threads, hence I deleted it.

It is much too unwieldy to tackle 7 topics in 1 thread, you know that. The guidelines are clear in that regard, why do you persist?

Let's take them 1 at a time or not at all.

Please review the guidelines which you agreed to.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:10 pm)

Come on David, what's with you?

You just posted your 'question #1' (please make you subject line more clear), and it's essentially the same as the very recent (Apr. 5) 'Operation Reinhard Camps' thread:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=957

Post another reply to that thread if you feel you have something to say about the same subject. I'm not going to allow the Forum to be swamped with redundant threads in such a short time.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:37 am)

David:

You are continually challenged on your posts; and that's the way it should be, we debate here. However, you do not respond to the challenges, yet you continue to post to those threads as if not challenged.

Please respond to the challenges with specifics.

Moderator1

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:21 pm)

David:

If you wish to debate Ohlendorf's testimony, fine. Please tell us what you find convincing/not convincing, and why. Simply posting a link will not do. We want specifics and examples from you.

Moderator1

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”