Sept 1939: Jews predict Jewry's demographic annihilation

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Sept 1939: Jews predict Jewry's demographic annihilation

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:22 am)

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Sept 1939: Jews predict Jewry's demographic annihilation

Postby borjastick » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:52 am)

So hermod what do you think? Bullshit and jewish 'woe is us' bleating or a genuine report on the downturn in jewish birth rates? Take the figure of German jews reducing by 115,000 in the 23 years from 1910-1933. Do you think that it is a) accurate and b) were they just dying out or did this figure represent emigration to perhaps Palestine?

I always doubt jewish figures, I just cannot quite get my head around the veracity of these numbers.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am)

borjastick wrote:I always doubt jewish figures, I just cannot quite get my head around the veracity of these numbers.
You have good reason to doubt the number of 'Jews'.

Some big factors in counting Jews:

Jewish law states that Jews are to avoid being counted, therefore many Jews dodge being counted.

Many Jews do not consider themselves religious, but do consider themselves to be 'Jews', therefore they do not show up as 'Jews' in censuses which count the number of Jews via a question on religious beliefs.

There are clearly more Jews than we are led to believe.

'But we are so few, whine, whine' ... NOT.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:09 pm)

borjastick wrote:So hermod what do you think? Bullshit and jewish 'woe is us' bleating or a genuine report on the downturn in jewish birth rates? Take the figure of German jews reducing by 115,000 in the 23 years from 1910-1933. Do you think that it is a) accurate and b) were they just dying out or did this figure represent emigration to perhaps Palestine?

I always doubt jewish figures, I just cannot quite get my head around the veracity of these numbers.

I think it was a mixture of catastrophism and emigration. The author seemed to fear the draining of the former "Pale of Settlement" (the "reservoir") with Eastern Jews moving to areas with lower Jewish birth rates (Western Europe and North America).

The fear of a Jewish annihilation was patently in the air at that time...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”