Anthony Lawson has died

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Anthony Lawson has died

Postby diaz52 » 4 years 4 months ago (Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:01 pm)

Filmmaker and truth seeker Anthony Lawson has passed away. His son Ashton has written the below obituary for his father, and made a video in memory of his father as well:

Anthony Charles Ashton Lawson passed away on the 8th of January, 2015 in Phuket, Thailand, at the age of 79 due to colon cancer. He was born on March 31st, 1935 to Lionel Lawson; a violinist and leader of the Sydney Symphony Orchestra, and Queenie Ashton; a renowned soprano radio actress. In early life he sought work in the field of radio, making a name for himself as one of the best radio editors in Australia, later moving to the UK where he progressed into camera work, eventually becoming an award-winning commercial director and producer, having shot advertisements across Europe, in the US and in Asia. He moved to Hong Kong to take up positions as creative director, and also lent his voice to various commercials; most notably to Cathay Pacific and Star TV. Having always enjoyed tinkering, he turned to invention, moved to Thailand and created a food mixer known as ChefMaker, which did not see success due to the global shock that was 9/11. Having always valued the truth and having always taken a stand against injustice throughout his life; traits passed down to him by his mother, he spent his final years using his vast experience to shed light on the events of 9/11 and the terrible world events that have since followed. He is survived by two sons and a daughter.

In Memory of Anthony Lawson

I really loved the following video, about the 2011 speech by Benjamin Netanyahu's in front of the US Congress and the 29 standing ovations he received from the lawmakers:

The Death of American Democracy

His Holocaust revisionist video "Holocaust, Hate Speech and Were the Germans so Stupid?" is an excellent video and an important contribution.

Personally I loved Anthony's voice, both literally and figuratively. His voice was very distinctive, very strong, and lent a lot of power to his videos. And he was a passionate advocate for the truth. He will be missed.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Anthony Lawson has died

Postby Hektor » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:40 pm)

May he rest in peace and his work be blessed!

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm)

He was a good good guy and made a nice little video some years ago "Were The Germans So Stupid" that isolated a key, not believable, aspect of the holocaust myth.

I'm sorry he is gone.

Bonesy

Postby Bonesy » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:13 pm)

I heard about this only a matter of days ago. Came to me as very sad news.

So sorry to see him go. :(

R.I.P. Anthony Lawson (31/03/1935 - 08/01/2015)
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 4 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:59 pm)

I loved his videos - may he indeed rest in peace!

k0nsl

Postby k0nsl » 4 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:37 am)

Rest in peace. I really liked Mr. Lawson and he did some good work with many of his videos. Never met him in person but did exchange e-mails with him frequently.
-k0nsl

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”